Saturday, February 12, 2011

About Aniaaa.....♥

Since i got nothing to do in GE (again . . =.=''), so i try to find new project(LoL ^^) or something new
and then my idea come, the idea is . .  to try new expert stance ^^
so far i already try few v6.3 new stance for example is shadow sting stance for Calcye
but nothing much to say about that so i lazy to post about it :P
and now i'm testing another new stance and one of it is Gorgeous, Ania stance with Tonfa!!
another one stance is Peltast stance but i won't talk about it here :P
well actually Gorgeous for Ania is not v6.3 new stance, but it has some improvement/changes on it
thats make me interested to try her ^^

- Introduction -
Ania - She lost her parents in the explosion of zeia and all the emotion and depression just turned inward. One day, a man came to zeia and said "Forgive me . . .", and that instant her pent up sadness just burst forth. Years later, Ania became a warrior of the Zeia town.




i named my Ania as A·n·i·s, this is not Arnis stance for dagger >_< it just a name ^^
well, actually i also don't know what the meaning of Anis and why i choose that name LOL
and last sunday, around 12am i guess, 
i managed to promote A·n·i·s to master but . . . .
it is too late coz CW already over so can't see her in action >_<''
my A·n·i·s is fully STR build ^^

 promoting my A·n·i·s


my last few post, i already tell a bit about my toy for A·n·i·s
and now i will tell more about it :D
since my plan is to try A·n·i·s so i think i need some of upgrade to bring out A·n·i·s real potential ^^
so i choose to enhance my constellation Tonfa

Enhancement +5 my Naiads . . SUCCESS with 20 Enhancement Booster ^^

after done enhance to +5 naiads, then i bought 10x socket tranquillizer from feso shop(200k feso each)


Make socket on Naiads . . . Success to 3S with 10 socket tranq ^^v

after success to make 3 socket on naiads then without thinking more i go try enhance naiads to +6 LoL :P
Success to enhancement +6 my naiads with 20 E.booster and 1 +5impevium:expert ^^

after i success to +6 naiads, so it is time to put rumin on it
at 1st, i don't have great obsi/spodu rumin, so i just put major spodumene on 2nd socket

 +4 pene on 2nd socket ^^

and after a while, i go play play to exchange my major rumin to great rumin at exchanger
and i got great spodumene from it ^^ so i straight put that rumin to my naiads :P




wee.....it looks much more better and nice ^^

then i keep broad to buy great obsidian until one day, there one guy sell it to me for 43m, thx for it ^^
so i straight change my 2nd socket that is +4 pene to great obsidian that give +7 atk ^^

 weeeee..... finally my naiads is completed ^^ 

exploring Meridian of Zeia with A·n·i·s . . ^^

i complete to upgrade my naiads even though the stat on it not really good (actually it is CRAP) LoL
so i thinking to test A·n·i·s in PvP so i ask Mr H to help me for test damage with his peltast(imba >_<'')

with 76DR on peltast . . he is unkillable even though with support from nar  >_<''

yeaaaaa..... after few tries, A·n·i·s managed to OHKO him ^^ 
with help mortal wound and counter strike effect LoL :P

on the next day, while checking MM(Market Manager) i saw people sell psychic ring for 25m
so i bought it straight away . . . but when i check MM again, i saw people sell 2x Gorgeous Ring for 88m so i bought both of it without think too long LoL
and the psychic ring i put in MM back with price 35m and managed to sold it :P
around 10m profit from ring LoL


weeeeee....lv 12 skill is ready now ^^

and last night, i upgrade both of Ring ^^



yeaaaa !! upgraded Gorgeous Ring ^^

what else should i do to improve her? should i re-chip my tonfa? lol >_<''

p.s : at 1st, i just thinking to test ania only but never thought that i will go this far LoL :P

2 comments:

  1. good luck to make good testing. can tell that I tested Anya but in version 4.1.2 and in those version she is only for killing mobs. not for pvp. now her exp stance is more better. will see how she'll fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm thinking to bring her on next CW . . ^^

    ReplyDelete