Monday, January 3, 2011

Weird Guy =_=

yesterday, after cw(colony war) i broad buying item like always
i broad sell DHr(dragon heart - recipe) and buying shinny crystal, hrin pot, and lolipop
then one guy pm me
telling that he sell shinny crystal to me
so i ask how many he got
he said 2k . . eh not, its 4k
then i ask for confirmation
he said he got 3.5k shinny crystal only
as always ... i ask for discount if buy all and he said 4k each
so i ask him what the total coz i said that i busy with chatting that time
after a while, he said total is 140k vis !! o_O''

ehh.. is that for real?
then i check with calculator and i get the total is 14m
here the calculation :
                                1 = 4k vis
                                100 = 400k vis
                                1000 = 4m vis
                                3.5k = 14m vis
am i right? so i try to correct him
telling that total is 14m and i give him this calculation also
then i said to him "i don't want scam you coz i'm not a scammer so i tell the correct answer"
then what funny is when ...
he said to me same like i said to him "i don't want scam you coz i'm not scammer so i tell the correct answer"
+ he said that i should improve my math and teach me calculate this with calculator ....
press 3500 ..... then multiply ....then press 4 .... and get the total .... 140K !!! =_=
then i don't know what to do with him
i thought maybe he mean 14m or just prank or something ..
so i want see if it for real or not
then i ask him to deal
he busy lvling that time so he summon me to his lvling place that is at rion hollow
so i trade with him

and guess what ?!
he traded me 3.5k shinny crystal for REAL !! where i just paid him for 140k lol :P

i don't know what to say about this
is it my luck ....? >_<

p/s : i feel sorry to that guy =_=
       pls don't blame me ... i'm innocent and my math not really good ^^
     


No comments:

Post a Comment