Sunday, January 16, 2011

Yeaa...my heppy day ^^ !!

Since i got nothing / plan for today so i go visit SCR(sacred chaos requiem) and killing MB(mini boss)
until my main NAR max 100% master level 10 ^^ and also my 2nd NAR reach to master level now ^_^

Promoting my 2nd NAR ^^




after that, i create a new char to train in SCR
that char is . . .  Emillia the Reckless ^_^
and i managed to promoted her to veteren in one day ^^v yeaaa!!


Introduction of Emilia the Reckless(ETR)
Emillia, who excessively tested the power of constellation, awakened the dark side of her soul, which had been dormant for the last 20 years. What will she do in the chaotic continent, with her reckless desires in full manifestation?


I named my ETR to Segsihan Emilia

Segsihan? What the hell is that? o_O?
Segsihan or segsi is from korean word that means Sexy !! so Segsihan Emilia means Sexy Emilia lol :P
click here for detail --> Segsihan

Promoting my ETR to Veteren Level ^_^


p.s : thx my squad mate in SCR thats help me alot on killing MB ^^ it is much easier compare to solo MB lol :P

No comments:

Post a Comment