Saturday, July 16, 2011

Visit to Battle Colosseum . .

Today while doing Joaquin Barrier raid with my faction mate, I noticed that on "The Reboldoeux queen's gate" map, there are one gate/way to the Battle Colosseum(BC) that is on coordinate I-2 as you can see on picture below.
The Reboldoeux Queen's Gate
A bit weird coz only now i noticed about this >_<''. maybe i really slow on exploring new things :P
Moving to BC
Warp to BC 
I don't know what this stonehange use for
so i entered to BC, and saw a lot of mobs there and spawn really fast until i have problem to clear them even-though i'm using a Master char to kill lv100 mobs LOL . I notice that this place similar to low level BC cause if high lv BC, the mob is different i think. So i try stay there for a while and looking for any good loots there. Mostly mobs here level is 100 with 52 AR/DR but the hp is really higher then normal cause around 40k HP and more. So it is not easy to survive and kill mobs here :D.

surrounding by mobs...HELP >.<

So after a while, finally something drop on the floor >.< i thought no item will be drop. LOL
Moon stone drop
Item that i got from here is Sunstone, moonstone and pure gold bar. I think here is a good place to farm feso for master level. But I don't think veteren and expert char can survive in here. LOL
Sun stone drop
Pure Gold Bar
 p.s :  I think BC is for PvP place but don't know what is this place for >.< coz if want pvp can go pvp officer straight LOL and i heard there are MiniBoss here but not sure what it is, i will update if i found it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment