Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My boredom . . .

Hi guys /hihi
Long time no post here. I almost forgot how to make a new post /shock . Well, i feel to start updating my blog again cause i feel bored in GE(Granado Espada). Yeaa . . . everyday only do raid for vis and item (but still noob >_<). I keep waste my vis on unnecessary and useless things like costume and etc. Sometimes, I manage to make 100m vis but it disappear so fast, even I also don't know where that vis go >.<''.

Back to topic, last week, I starting to try a new raid that is BoA(Brain of Argus). Actually, this raid already been in GE(Granado Espada) since version 2.6 or 3.0 but I never tried/kill it alone(solo). I think last month, me and few members from Liberty Faction manage to kill BoA few times . So last week, I tried to solo  BoA. I'm quite lucky that time coz nobody killed the BoA. Here is the loot it get from BoA :

1st BoA drop :
2x EMS armor
1x Recipe - Crafted Physical Necklace
1x LNr
1x lv100 rod
1x LB scout
3x chip lv100
2x chip veteren


2nd BoA drop :
3x lv100 chip
2x veteren chip
1x recipe - will of argus
2x lv100 weapon
2x EDC armor
1x ELB elementalist armor


Yeaaaa... I think this is the best drop ever that i get from BoA raid. Solo two channel BoA to get this kind of item, good enough for me :D

But today (this morning around 2am something), I try again to check if any BoA still alive coz I know EMN quite active for this raid. For 1st in channel 1, I was lucky coz nobody there inside the BoA map but for the 2nd BoA in channel 2, I saw two EMN guys afk and running/moving:D inside that map. But I guess they're sleeping on that time, so i kill BoA without any problem. But the drop . . . a little bit sad /omg . Here the drop picture :

1st BoA

2nd BoA

Well I think that I need to improve more on killing the brain since my weapon(crossbow) is not good enough ATK to demon racial. I planning to make a new weapon(constellation series crossbow) coz crossbow become so HOT at this moment but the cost to craft it quite expensive for me. But still I will try to upgrade my weapon /XD

p.s : I hope can solo Musafa raid next time /hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment