Tuesday, January 4, 2011

When something unexpected happen . . .

Yesterday, i don't know how to say it
at 9.30pm i go py wif some Triforce ppl and some symbol ppl(2 ppl i think)
then got ppl said EMN in PY(poison yard)
so i excited to go there
when i go in, got red wipe me and my squadmate >.<
sadly i no SC(soul crystal) that time
but then xLordOfTheRingsx said to wait 1st until red clear
then i saw those raid killed Orix then destructor his char >.< (i hate this skill)
so i ask LOTR to resurrect me fast
he resurrect me but we got killed again >.< lol
then he tried again
this time he manage to resurrect me so i rush open feso shop
then buy sc 220k feso (just click n click >.<)
then i run to far place then buff my char
when i regroup with my squad
got 2 red come to us
not big problem for me if 1 or 2 ppl
but then 1 by 1 red come to me >.< (lucky i use all buff )
when i see too many red(out of number) that i can handle
so i ninja to town and leave my stw(soho the wind) and romina died in py
once i reach at auch, 1st thing i do is check my Medal of Victory
and guess what ?!?!
i win a jack pot ^_^

Yeaah !! i got xBH name on my Medal of Victory

i got this medal without i notice coz in PY, we can't see our enemy name >.<
to get this medal, some ppl said must OHKO one family or kill him many times 
so i not sure how i got this medal /gg
well i feel nice when got this coz shaky and some symbol ppl really wanted this medal ^^


p/s : thx to those "NOOB" word thats really inspire me to be more better ^^ maybe god bless me this time :D
         thx to xLordOfTheRingsx also for his sc and resurect me inside PY^^
         sry no pictures in PY coz i keep dying that time >.< lol
         and don't hate me coz i still will be a noob now and forever wif my noob EQ ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment