Friday, April 8, 2011

About the New Toy . . .

Last Sunday, after the horrible Colony war end, I decided to craft a new toy for Calcye that is Elite Silver Crossbow. This is my second toy for Calcye after I crafted Elite Silver Crossbow with 3S last month. Since I got some of the ingredient like Recipe - Dragon Heart and Seed of Rafflesia from last fury raid, so I just need to find ingredient to craft the Dragon Heart and crossbow. Firstly, I bought the Recipe - Elite Silver Crossbow from the Sierra Witch at Witch house. It is located at center of Bahama Eternity. Talk Leonora and visit Sierra. Then we can buy the recipe from her. :D

Witch house is located at G6

 Leonora                                                                    Sierra Rose

Buying the recipe



Next thing is I need to find is Ranged weapon crystal - Grade 32. To craft the crossbow, it need 2x Ranged weapon crystal - Grade 32 and the market price that time is around 45m in Market Manager, so i choose to try my luck on enhancement. :D I bought cheap range weapon lv100 around 7 item with price around 4m each and lucky one of it, I success to +6 :D so the total cost for it is 28m. Because I bought all cheap range weapon lv100 from Market Manager, so no more cheap range weapon but I still need one more weapon crystal . . . so I just bought from people for 31m >_<''

Buying grade 32 crystal

 Time to get the crystal :D


Since I already have the Seed of Rafflesia, so i just need craft Siren Scale and Archangel Heart but since vaynie just got the Archangel Heart from fury raid so i bought from him for 40m only :D

Crafting Siren Scale :D

Yea.. Siren scale item

Thx to vaynie for this Archangel Heart item

Time to craft the Dragon Heart .. .. .. ..

Crafting recipe - Dragon Heart

Weee...Dragon heart item

If you check the ingredient to craft this crossbow, you will see that it needs 100x Juniper. This juniper is not a network device or company name but it is actually high quality wood. (Maybe it just typo error here)

Time to craft the crossbow

yeaaa .. .. .. I get the crossbow with 3S on it :D

Next is chipping time !!! But this is stat that i get . . .






nice stat but no atk up . . .

Since the stat still crap so I try put shinny crystal on it and this what I get . . .


LoL

I thought the shinny crystal will give the same effect as Major Obsidian but I was wrong =.= . This is because the shinny crystal only give atk + 5 while the Major Obsidian give atk up 5% /shock. Since i got the Undead stat so i thinking to keep it 1st maybe it can be use for Necromancer in Bounty Hunter Occulta but when I check the damage and compare with my other crossbow, I feel the damage is too low so I bought lv100 chip around 20pcs for last try before I give up on it. Finally this stat is appear . . . 

Yeay !! Finally nice stat appear :D

After spend around 200m for the chipping, I feel it is really worth to spend that much for this crossbow cause got atk up and two racial stat :P . The stat is perfect for PvP I think, only the daemons stat just ok ok only >.< but I still love this stat :D cause this is 1st time I get this kind of stat LoL :P ( normally I just buy the weapon with good stat on it ). So I try calculate the cost of this crossbow(just roughly calculation), the Dragon Heart item market price around 200m(or maybe lower) and the other item (chip, crystal and etc) cost around 150m then add with the chipping cost that is around 200m, so total is around 500 ~ 600m only /XD


p.s : should I enhance this crossbow to +7 ? coz this crossbow can be use for PvP and Medusa raid :D

No comments:

Post a Comment