Friday, April 8, 2011

New project . .

My latest project for Granado Espada is making a video ( pvp / raid / colony war ). The 1st video I make with my cute netbook :), so i experience a lot of problem cause of the performance of my netbook. I already record a video my colony war last week, and do some editing to make the video smaller. Then I save it in format .wmv and when I play the video back, the quality is not good so I guess this might be due to the wrong setting before I save it in .wmv format or maybe cause of the video that I save is on my external hard disk. So i choose to try save it for high definition display and when I play the video, the result is still same as before.
Then i asked my friend about this( hoping he might be know something on this ) but sadly he doesn't know what the problem, so I asked him to try play this video on his laptop. When the movie is started, all moving smoothly until the end. So the problem here is my netbook and not the video LoL. Maybe cause of the processor Intel Atom or RAM, I not sure also. But the video has been compile and save nicely without any lag or stuck. I can see some of unwanted part that is not display when I preview while editing but appear when it is play. Since this is my first trial so i just pick some random song for this LoL.
I will try upload this video later if I not busy.

Future plan : i want remake/replace oey video to my version /wahaha joke only :P

p.s : can't wait to record for next video :D

No comments:

Post a Comment