Thursday, April 14, 2011

Faction violated by spy?

Last few night, while doing raid and broad for faction recruiting, one guy pm me want join our faction. When I see his name, I already feel that account is mule cause his IGN totally weird and full of symbol. I try ask him and he said that account is "original" and "main account". At first, I already said no to him but he insist to join us and said he will be active and blaa .. blaaa....blaa... I asked if he got Facebook or not, and he said he have it and give me his email. When I check his Facebook, he got few hundred friend. So I asked him to apply to our Liberty forum cause there are few question that need to answer on application form. After a while, that guy pm me back and told me that he already apply to our forum. So I thought that maybe I was wrong at the first place to think he is mule so I told him that his application will be review. When I checked his application, he already have veteren romina and two more veteren character. I started feel something fishy here cause for family level 12 to have veteran romina, that was IMBA. Normal player with 3x veteren character will have family level 9 or 10. But this guy have veteran romina so his family level should be higher then 12. I don't know if he bought that romina or what but I don't want thinking bad things first.

5 minute later, he pm me back asking about his application and the result. Cause that time I was busy doing Castila mine /XD, so I just pm Buzz to discuss about this guy. Buzz said just add first cause we will don't know him without any try and if not good just kick later so I follow buzz way. Then I send faction invitation to him. He accept it and start chat in faction chat then I keep continue my raid session. After one hour, I saw faction notice that he leaving our faction. Then he pm me and told me that his brother do that. WTH is that? I don't think that are valid reason for that, so I lazy to think anymore and just said OK. Then one of our faction mate said he might gather / collect / screenshot our "faction on-line board" or get our members location or maybe our info in forum. Well, I don't know what his reason and main objective to do that. Is it because last week, we go Colony War then some people start scared or afraid of us? Maybe i was wrong again cause is it possible for spy come to our faction? Cause our faction is smaller compared to others faction but we already have great members in faction.

For us, there are nothing to be hide or secret so we will just being our self and keep move on. We won't do some sh*t trick to be the best.
Lastly, Good Luck for Colony war to ALL ^^

p.s : Nice trick man, this remind me to Rotiboyz Faction last time when mule / spy try to join in

2 comments: